The VisiLearn hosted Virtual Labs can be used to successfully deliver hands-on, pre-conference software application training. You no longer have to deal with the cost and hassle of renting or shipping a lab of computers in order to hold a pre-conference software training session. The instructor no longer needs to spend time loading and testing the software that the students will be accessing in their class. Each student needs only a laptop, a Web browser and an Internet connection to connect them to their own pre-installed lab environment. Students may even join the pre-conference training from a remote location and still have the same access to the class as the students that are physically present in the classroom. Other advantages include:
- Quick and easy access to all the student desktops from the instructor's computer.
- After class access to their training system for the students (upon request).
- The ability to reset the data on a student's computer if necessary.
- The ability to setup master classes of data for a variety of training courses.
- Increased flexibility to accomodate changing student counts.